Your new Happy Healthy Puppy will come with :
*Current age appropriate Vaccinations & Health check performed by a licensed Veterinarian
- Initial vaccines and 1booster vaccines parvo/distemper combination
- Bordetella Vaccine
* Interceptor Plus or one that is comparable (this is a prevention against heart worms and parasites such as roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms)
*Plus, an extra Interceptor Plus prevention or one that is comparable that goes home with you to cover the following month.
* Microchip and microchip registration
* Health Record
*24-48hrs before going home puppy will have a Vet check & Health letter issued by a Colorado licensed Veterinarian from our Vet office Tender Care Veterinary Center Colorado Springs.
--small container of Starter Food
--blanket that has been loved by Mom and litter mates for an easier transition
--a Snuggle Pet with with battery operated heart beat
-- new puppy toy
-- a year insurance coverage, through AKC underwriter, from date of issue (start date usually between 8-10wks old)
-- a 3-6 day supply of Nu Vet Plus depending on weight of puppy at the time of pick up.
All of our adults and puppies are currently on Nuvet Plus (nutrient-rich Vitamin, formulated to strengthen the immune system)
We strive in all we do to provide our families with a healthy, well socialize and adjusted puppy.
Taking Your Puppy Home:
We breed for the best puppy "nature" can achieve, but "nurture" is just as important. When your puppy goes home he/she will have a good start with their exposure to some of the basic commands. Sit, Come, No, Stay/Wait will be a few of the commands that your new puppy will have been exposed to. A puppy needs a lot of guidance the first year. So it will be vital for you after you take your puppy home to continue their training to insure a well rounding and adjusted puppy/dog.
*Once you bring your puppy home, other factors will come into play to shape your dog’s temperament. They are:
- when and how you interact with your dog
- One of the most important thing you will do in shaping your new puppy's temperament is Bonding with him/her. Spending quality time with your new puppy will help you both achieve a well-adjusted puppy. Bonding with your new puppy will also lead into a dog that is willing to please you and listen during training. All it takes is Time, Love, and Consistent Training.
- the environment you bring your dog into
- the dog's individual personality as well as yours
- other animals in your household
Here at Wiener Wilderness we provide a Limited AKC Registration for Pets, Upon request, approval & for an extra fee a Full AKC Dachshund registration can be obtained. ALL of our Breeding adults are DNA profiled & PRA tested. We put a great deal of thought behind each breeding for Quality not Quantity! please look through the other tabs on our website for more detailed information that may help answer any questions you may have.
*A phone call is necessary before placing a deposit or purchasing any puppy.
*puppy prices already have taxes and fees included
*Deposit invoices will be emailed using Square after a signed contracted is received and deposits payment will be made at that time. Form of payment accepted for deposit is MC, Visa, Discover or American Express.
* Final payment can be paid by a square invoice that is emailed prior to pick-up, Or on the day of pick-up I accept Cash, MC, Visa, Discover & American Express
*Active and Retired Military & 1st Responders 10% discount
If you would like your new fur-baby to have an accompanied Travel there is an extra cost and Delivery Travel prices will be assessed at the time of request. Must be met at an Airport.